Eric K. Armstrong
Water Resources Engineer
Respected, Experienced Leadership
- Registered California Civil Engineer for over 33 years
- Founded the San Diego office of a major Engineering firm in 1992, currently overseeing a staff of 28.
- Mayor Kevin Faulconer’s representative on the City of San Diego’s Pure Water reuse program
Eric Armstrong is an expert in:
- Water resources management
- The rapidly changing world of water reuse technology
- Stormwater quality management and harvesting for reuse
As a 26 year resident of the Olivenhain Municipal Water District, Eric Armstrong will use his 36+ years of professional engineering experience to:
- Promote the expansion of reclaimed water use by our many HOA’s to provide low cost irrigation water that is a drought proof and reduces our reliance on imported water.
- Protect ratepayers from excessive rate increases.
- Hold District Management accountable to ratepayers.